advent calendar...

My son will be 22 months old during most of December. Would it be pointless to start an advent calendar for him since he won't understand it? Has anyone else done it for their child that young and they seemed to like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He would probably still like it. =) I'm debating whether or not to make one fore my son who will be 25 months in December...
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• If you have a camera, make him the Advent calender and take a picture each day of him opening it. Save them, print them out and put them in a little photo album labeled Christmas 2009, or something like that, then when he gets older, you will already have a Christmas tradition started to do every year, just YOUR own family tradition makes it real special. You will love looking at all the picture through the years, and so will he. Kids LOVE pictures of themselves as babies.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2009