Should I tip? I'm way pissed right now!

We went to Perkins for lunch. It took her 25 min just for two kids drinks and 2 waters. We waited 45 min for food. She refilled one drink and no one elses.Served all the meals at different times. Then when she serves me and hubby food doesn't ask if we need anything hands us the check walks away and doesn't come back. I take my 3yo to use the restroom and she refused telling me the potties were nasty!! And that was an understatement! Ant traps on the floor,dirt,piss,no tp!! Wow! I spoke up respectfully, not rudely and no one cared!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to be a waitress so if I feel someone is not doing a good job I don't tip. I used to work hard for mine so they should to. If the restaurant is really short staffed and they are overwhelmed but polite I tip. It is not their fault. If they are just plain rude don't come back to check on us and I can clearly see they are not busy then no way. I'm not ashamed of it either.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• she was supposed to say "oh and by the way, the bathroom is a mess?" I'm confused
    Anonymous

• call the health dept
    Anonymous

• NO TIP!!! Usually I try to tip if the waitperson is halfway polite and tries to help. It's not their fault the food is crap or something, but in this case, NOT ONE PENNY! I WOULD leave her a note stating WHY, too!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• why did u eat there and pay if it was bad service. i would have asked for another waitress. you have that right, and duh... no tip.
    Anonymous

• it's a little late to be asking now?
    Anonymous

• No,and i would call the health department if the bathrooms that bad.
    Anonymous

• why are you asking if you should leave a tip? did you or didnt you? or did you get on line before you left to ask us? lmao
    Anonymous

• Yes we knew they give bad service that's why we went! What part of crappy service didn't you get? Wow way to judge ladies!
    Anonymous

• yeah i would only give her 10% though, that is bad service! and i would call the health dept and make a report because of the piss and bug traps. and never go there again!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2009