• In the Spotlight:

I'm 26 weeks along and wish this would go away...

So, why do I feel nauseous a lot of the time? I hits me a few times a day. All different times of the day. I didn't really have this early on. But, it's getting to the point where I wish I would just vomit and get it over with. Any suggestions to help or maybe why it's happenind so late. Nothing I've tried has helped. I've got 3 older children and never had this with them either, early or later on in my pregnancies.

luvbnmomnwife

Asked by luvbnmomnwife at 3:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you able to keep your blood sugar well regulated?
    Having it peak and drop can be a problem in pregnancy. Maybe you can try to keep it even with little snacks more frequently.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• hun i was sick all 9 ts with both kids. whe i say sick i meani puked 20 times a day i puked to the point is eopnd alot oftime at the hospital, nothign help the only time i stp puking was when i was getting iv.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I'm lucky and have a job where I can have small snacks through out the day. I'm anemic so I have to anyway or I feel weak and tired.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 3:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Are you taking a prenatal with iron? You might want to take a different prenatal, maybe take something else like Floridix.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have to take iron.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 4:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2009