Whatcha gonna do tonite

have any plans for Friday nite? we are going to eat pizza with my sons t-ball team- an end of the season party- they're going to get trophies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we r going to the movies. never heard of it, btut my son wants to see "shorts" so i guess thats what he wants to do. hes 4. so maybe hes getting the movie wrong. i cant find it in google anywhere.
    Anonymous

• Go get some dinner or make dinner (haven't decided yet ). Then i'm going to get my nails done. We will probably rent a movie later.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• usually rent a movie.

but I've been invited for wings with a couple of friends. but that will depend when dh gets home, if he gets home late I get to spend some time working out (darn halloween candy)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I'm gonna put everyone who is at my house when I get home to work...the mess is driving me crazy! Then I'm making lasagna and we're going to watch Spiderman 3.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• eat with family, and try to walk around Walmart until I go into labor! seriously, I am dilated to 3cm and the doc says he will probably be born very soon, so I am gonna try my best to make it happen! :)
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• go home and start cleaning my house. Making home made pizzas and cleaning somemore then lighting the chimenea (sp) and sitting outside for a while with hot cocoa with all of my kids!
    sammybear71, GO FIND SOME HILLS GIRL! that always worked for me!
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• We're having Chinese takeout, and our son will have chicken nuggets(he doesn't like Chinese food) then we're renting a movie and relaxing at home.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Fed & showered the kids, now just gonna sit on my arse watching tv and browsing cafemom...should bake my cakes & cupcakes for tomorrow but I'm not in the mood. No hubby here tonight...but I'd be doing the same thing if he was here!
    Anonymous

• We went to see A Christmas Carol in 3D.... Good movie but expensive!
    mushmouse

Answer by mushmouse at 8:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2009