If he is such a Jerk, why do u keep holdin on???

There are some big jerks out there, my husband is one of them, we are separated right now, but Im not leavin him( as an forever)Ill forgive him whenever he decides to grow up... I know that there is other girls out there who might have the same problem, you know that he is an idiot and he has done a million things wrong, but at the end of the day u still love him and hes not that bad after all.
Please put reasons why u say he is a jerk, and reasons why u still with him.
Ima put my own reasons...Ill be anonymous #1.
Please help me out here I need to see Im not the only one, I know theres others like me who are still holdin on with hope that things will get better because...he is not that bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK
    Anonymous

• ANONYMOUS #1:
    Reasons hes a jerk:
    Ill go from the start
    i was pregnant before we got married
    -he didnt really wanna get married by church(knowing it meant alot to me) he did it just because we came into an agreement, that after the wedding, he can have his friends come over to the hotel our honey moon was at.
    - that night of our honey moon i had a bunch of people over in our hotel room n he went out with his friends to get drunk n high and didnt even come bak till like 2 and then he was gonna knock out without even makin love or anythin in our first honey moon night, but even thought i was mad i couldnt let that night finish like that so I had to do the work( u kno)
    -after that it was his friends over our house all the time
    - weekends was worst because we went out to his friends house were he will get drunk and high.
    -if I was mad and i didnt wanna get off the car cuz i didnt wanna be there he would just leave me ther
    Anonymous

• Sound like he really doesn't want to be married.Just because your pregnant is not a good reason to get married.
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 4:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My husband WAS a jerk.. even physically abusive. I got pregnant and he changed, realized he's an ass and changed. He still has jerky moments, but he is no longer abusive and we have a great relationship now. We've been together 11 years and have 2 kids and I'm so thankful I stayed!
    Anonymous

• Uh for one that dude is a jerk. In fact he is beyond a jerk. He let's you hanging so he can go get drunk and high? How the hell old is he?

I'd be out.

I am no longer with the jerk of my life. I LEFT HIM when I was 4 months pregnant. Rather be a legit single mom than playing one because he's acting 15 again.

Reasons he was a jerk:
    -I needed maternity clothing for my job...he couldn't even help me with getting some.
    -I was the only one with a job.
    -I wanted him to come to Dr. appointments...he wanted to watch Maury.
    -I wanted to go to college A he wanted me to go to college B because his sister went there...his sister being his ex girlfriend and not his actual sister.
    -He wanted to get married...I told him you have another woman pregnant and you need to get the f-ck out...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• ANONYMOUS #1 Continued...
    -He would go out, and just leave me in the house, we lived in the middle of nowhere, and since I was pregnant I was just deppresed cuz i felt abandoned
    -In my pregnancy i cried alot, sometimes i would think that the baby was gonna pop out from how hard i cried
    -he is so mean, straight up he will tell me he didnt wanna hear it if I would just be talkin to him.
    -He doesnt have any type of respect for me, he just leaves the house whenever he wants to
    -He is high all the time
    -He is always on some type of drug,or if not drunk or high
    -he said he was gonna changewhen the baby was born, but he is still the same
    -when i left him cuz i was tired of all his crap he said he respected my decicion...what is that suppose to mean?
    -He doesnt come over to see his son, he dont even call.
    -and so many more crap this is just a taste to see what he is like

Anonymous

• ANONYMOUS #1
    Reasons why I still have hope:
    -I love him
    -We are married
    -I know he loves me and his son somewhere in there.
    -he called yesturday to ask about his son, but it sounded he wanted to say somethin more cuz he just stayed there on the line
    - he just has to grow up and make the decicion to stop doing bad things and be an example for his son, and leave his friends behind
    whenever he makes that decicion he will be that great man i fell i love with
    Anonymous