whats goin on?

my son has slept like 8-10 hrs straight since 2 months and in the past week since the time change he has been gettin up every 5-6 hrs to eat, its wearing me out, idk what to do, i've tried giving him some cereal before bed to make sure he stomach is full but it doesn't seem to make a difference, i tried giving him water but he wants nothing to do with it. what should i do, its not from teething now he gets up every night at 4:30 am like clock work, id let him CIO but its impossible in a 1br apt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the cerela thing doenst work. at least it doent with my kids.. my son is 8 mts and he still wakes up ebry 4 hrs to eat. and my 31 mth old still wakes up at nite
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my sons did that when they were babys.. i think its a boy thing! lol... don't worry he is probley just growing... when he sleeps try to sleep... it may be hard at firat but it will all flow together... don't worry it will work out.. keep you chin up. :)
    HaydensMom06

Answer by HaydensMom06 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i'd say it's a growth spurt...but if you use formula they have a new one out now for night times that thickens in the babies tummy that keeps them full longer im trying to tonight as a matter of fact because im sick of being up every hr or two to feed my son i need some sleep! it's emfamil bedtime
    btw i would kill for 5-6hrs of sleep
    Anonymous