Anyone have a good online job? re-post

I need to earn some extra money, without having to invest, all kinds of online jobs want you to pay, before you know anything about what you would be doing. It's nuts! Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• Unfortunately, I don't think you can do anything from home that is completely free. I work from home and I can help you from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

It's usually $29 to join, but we have a special to join for ONLY $1!!! That's pretty close to free!!!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• NEVER pay to just get information. Some companies have a start up fee but that's because you are getting a starter kit and business supplies if you are paying just for information then it's likely a SCAM!!! GOOD LUCK i hope you find what you are looking for. I work at home with a home business that can be done online only if you want to run your business that way. Check it out my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• ChaCha amd KGB are free, also go homecareersuccess.com and the forum, has lots of work at home JOBS that are free.
    Anonymous

• I work from home with a 5 year old, a 2 year old, and one on the way. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to share more about what I do with you and answer any questions that you may have. Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• SoyLicious is a brand new up and coming soy candle company!

We have the best prices and pay structure in the candle industry and the best opportunity to succeed!

This is so ground floor ladies there are under 100 members!

40% Discounts on already low priced candles, soaps, room sprays, tarts and melters!

40% Commissions on customer orders!

Build a team and earn a life time income!

Get started for LESS than the others and get paid MORE for your efforts!

http://www.SoyLicious.com/bershellejones

WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 4:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• check this out. www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett. there is a start up cost that you can recoup almost immediately
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• With any business, how much you make all comes down to how much consistent effort you put towards the business.

The company I work for has many independent reps (NO INVESTMENT) who sell our books.You simple send people to a special web page (created for free for you) to buy the books. All the credit card processing, and shipment of the book is taken care of on the website. YOU ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO BUY ANYTHING. Commissions range from 8-40% depending on the book, and as your volume of sales increase, your commission percentage does also. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more money you can make.

Find out about the most recent and popular book here: www.stressout-book.com
    and if it looks interesting, click the contact button to send an email that you want to earn commissions, and someone will get back to you right away.
    Wishing you awesome success in whatever business venture you choose.
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 2:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2009