Are you pro-choice and FOR the healthcare bill that some in congress are trying to push thru?

If you are, why? Everyone I know who is pro choice says that no one should be able to tell them what to do with their own body. If you are for obamacare/Pelosicare....this is exactly what you will be doing. Letting the gov't legislate what you can do with your own body. Seems slightly hypocritical, enlighten me please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am pro-choice and against the bill. I am pro-choice to the point that I believe that everyone needs to make decisions that they feel are best for them, and live with their consequences. Doesn't mean I am pro-abortion (I know that some of the women here would disagree with that). I am against this bill because I don't believe it will be to the benefit to those that will need to use it nor do I think it's affordable to anyone in this nation, especially considering the state of our economy and the forecast of higher unemployment to come. It will cost too much and won't allow anyone to reap the benefits for 4 years to come. What do we do in the mean time? I think less expensive fiscally responsible legislation should be written and voted on before we mortgage the futures of our great-great-great grandchildren.

JMO

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Got a link to the bill?
    Anonymous

• I am pro-choice. I am also against this bill. while I feel our health care needs some SERIOUS reform, this specific bill just isn't it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I am against Obamamed!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I am against Obamamed!!!!!!!

No you're just against anything OBama, good or bad. Otherwise you wouldn't refer to it as "Obamamed". I
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Letting the gov't legislate what you can do with your own body.

Aww thats a nice talking point, now prove it.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• EVERY HMO tells you what you can and cannot do with your body. Why would the government be any different? STOP YOUR WHINING PROPAGANDA!!!!!
    Anonymous