In your opinion....

I am a happily married mom to two youngins and have a query for you. I have recently met back up with an old boyfriend through Facebook-that my husband has now met and likes. My question is this....have you ever met back up with an old flame, and just not able to stop thinking about him? Picturing what it would have been like if you had married him, had his kids etc...? I love my husband very much, but seem to be stuck on the what if's. Advice? Or your experience? Don't need the attitude from anyone today so be nice or don't answer please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I just think this is treading dangerous territory. Just be careful.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Op here-I do feel a little guilty, but nothing has happened between this guy and I, he lives 4 hours away so I don't see him but 2-3 times per year (the company I work for manufactures stuff for his company) So I can't get away from him really, just wondering......
    Anonymous

• Classic "is the grass REALLY greener over there?" syndrome.......

It's normal to be curious, just be cautious and don't put yourself in a position ripe for something to happen.....

It will pass, I promise.....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• imo - beacuse that is what you asked for - it is too dangerous a place to go. If you keep thinking about it then it needs to end NOW. No need to say anything to hubby but cut ALL ties with the man ASAP.

There is simply no need to put your self in a place like that.... no matter how happy you are with hubby.
    Anonymous