TMI

so I go to the restroom and notice that theres like this nasty layer of white discharge...okay so I change panties cuz thats gross and I went to sit back down and in the middle of propping myself up I felt another little gush, again the white creamy like discharge
so i change panties again
now im laying here and I can feel it comming out
GROSS I KNOW

so this is just a lot of discharge right, not amniotic fluid right?
sorry if that sounds dumb but I really am weirded out.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's most likely not amniotic fluid. Amniotic fluid has the consistency of water. You're most likely having the normal discharge that women get during pregnancy.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Have you had sex? Could be cum. Does your area burn or hurt? Could be std. Are you close to your due date? Could be your plug. Or maybe your just having a lot of discharge today. Idk. Gl
    Anonymous

• stopped having sex a week ago because the cum leakage situation was awful
    Dont have an std
    Dont have any burning or anything
    I just feel pregnant and I feel like im leaking....Im just want to make sure amniotic fluid doesnt come out how I described because or else I need to find my way to the hospital

Im 40weeks
    Anonymous

• well it's prob discharge seeing how amniotic fluid is clear not creamy white and when your water breaks it you feel/hear a pop and will continuesly leak out like your peeing untill you give birth
    Anonymous

• No, not amniotic fluid, probably just discharge.
    A lot of women wear panty liners in pregnancy because of it...

If you're 40 weeks and your water breaks you would not have to rush to the hospital, you can probably wait for labor to begin. That would be healthy & fine, provided you drink a LOT of water, have no fever, fluid is clear, no odor, baby is vertex, engaged, and you keep EVERYTHING out of the vagina. :-) Wait for labor to begin.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2009