Need Help working from home!...

I'm a stay at home mom of 2 and I live in San Diego, CA. I will like to sell a good high end product, something that's popular that people will think it's worth their money. I don't like Avon so NO Avon answers please. Besides that I want to sell something that I like and believe in and will enjoy myself too. Let me know what is it that you sell and I'll contact you if I'm interested. I decided to try to sell something now because I have a 10th month old baby and he doesn't want/like the formula so all he wants is my breast milk so it's impossible for me right now to try to look for a job besides that I prefer to be a stay at home mom. Like everyone else I really need the extra income and would like to help my husband out so we can get out of my in-laws home as soon as possible and get our own place hopefully next year. We just moved back from Arizona so we're trying to get back on our feet now with two kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey... I live in Southern California too! It seems like we have a lot in common. I have a 2 year old and 8 month. My 8 month old is exclusively breastfed too. I work from home and I can help you work from home too! We don't sell anything, BUT I can tell you about some AMAZING products. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I use Tupperware in my home, we are safe and have for 63 years been a green company and product. I believe 100% + in this product and company. I have been with them for 3 years but I work under a director who has been with them for over 20 years. Check out my site and let me know what questions you have. I'm also available to chat on the phone if that's better for you. :) Thanks for considering Tupperware. Thanks, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Check out Scentsy! I ended up falling in love with our products shortly after seeing the website.

scentsy.com/clairem

Good Luck!
    Claire
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 6:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I also sell Scentsy candles if you are interested please Let me know I would be more than happy to answer any question you might have or if you would like to see what the product is about please contact me.   You can visit my site at http://www.scentsy.com/kblack

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 6:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have been selling Premier Designs High Fashion jewelry for 8 years now. I would be happy to share with you more information about our beautiful jewelry.
    Wishing you much success!
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom’s to Work from Home!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/InspiringWAHM
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. We sell all natural gourmet candles, soaps, lotions and mineral makeup. Take a look at my website and let me know if I can help with any questions.

Good luck in your search
    Kari
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I second MB...(Im not a rep)There monthly candle of the month shipment is reasonable and you can sell at your own pace.Im also with Watkins and its under 40.00 to get started and no monthly fees/minimums.Let me know if you are interested.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Just note that ou say you are breastfeeding and want to stay home. It's very difficult to sell exclusively online with direct selling companies, many will require something locally, from finding ladies to host parties and going to them (then delivering products) or actively putting catalogs in doctor officers, salons and anywhere else you can.

I just sell new and used baby, kids and maternity clothes on eBay. With being able to print the postage and have the mailman pick up the packages the only thing I do is shop for things to sell. I shop one day a week for about 3 hours....it's easy to take the little one with you"
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2009