Do you think i have a good chance of getting a BFP 7dpo? or should i wait till period

I'm now 7dpo and i feel i'm pregnant, but the only way tomake sure is to take a pregnancy test. I have two..(i know i can always buy more) but i'm really wanting to test in the morning (8dpo) do you think its a chance to get a pos? or should i just wait? if it says no, i possible will take another one friday... then if i miss my period, but i'm very anxious.. so many things are happening to my body that make me feel pregnant, but it's still kinda early if i am.. So whatcha think? Should i or shouldn't i?

mommyfe121906

Asked by mommyfe121906 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Always follow your heart... if you want to test in the morning, test then. Following your heart helps you trust yourself more and more and that's key, with kids or without... ;-)
    Deep breathe a bit when you're feeling anxious then do something you love that's physical... dance, exercise, yoga...
    BEST of luck whether you're pregnant or not!
    AngelaChenShui

Answer by AngelaChenShui at 5:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I think it is probably a long-shot. Both of my BFP's were at least 12 dpo, but I did use cheaper tests. I think you should either use a really cheap test so you can get it out of your system or just don't be dissapointed if it's negative. Good luck!
    Liz_24

Answer by Liz_24 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• If you DO test, it's better to do in afternoon/evening cos I heard that's when more of the preg. hormones are circulating . . . just a thought!
    thegoddessofwit

Answer by thegoddessofwit at 5:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I heard it was best to take the test first thing in the morning b\c if you are slightly pg the hormones are stored up form all night. I guess it all depends on who you talk to. No matter when you test I think you will find out sooner or latter. LOL Best of luck to you..
    Anonymous