Well I did it I am signed up for school I start in Dec

I will be getting an Assoc. Degree in medical information technology. It is completely online.

For mom's that are in school how do you balance kids, housework and school work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in

• I just make it happen we as women just balance it and it all gets done even if I am up cleaning or studying at 2am or even 4am. We make it all work.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Do you have a scheduled that you try to work around?
    Anonymous

• YEEEEEEEEEESSSS! You're awesome and congrats! ;-D I've been talking about going back for years, but I just don't know how to make it work. Please give an update of how things are going! Go ahead momma!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I hope you didn't sign up with a for-profit school.
    Anonymous

• I hope you didn't sign up with a for-profit school

What do you mean?
    Anonymous

Thank you!!!

I have been a SAHM for almost 18 years my oldest will be 18 soon I have 7 kids so I was just wondering how other mom juggle it all and if they have any tips
    Anonymous

• woo hooo you are my HERO give me some modivation!! how did you do it. Can you send me a mess in private and direct me the right way??
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Congrats, I am currently attending an online school and will graduate in May. I would recommend creating a schedule. Every morning I wake up before my son (mon-fri) and do my homework. Mondays I will due both assignments due one tuesday and thursdays, tuesdays I work on thursdays assignment, wednesday I work on fridays assignments, thursdays and fridays I do the big assignment due on sunday so i can have my weekend without the worry of school. If I happen not to get the assignments done in the morning I will finish them during nap time or after dinner during our relax time. Good luck, hopefully your school has some breaks so you wont feel as burnt out as I do after doing this for a year and a half solid!!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have 3 kids 20mos, 5yr and 6yr. I go FT I am at the local community college for x-ray tech. Its an Associates degree. Our schedules are crazy here but I stay as organized as can be and keep a detailed schedule! The kids have a good routine as far as school work, chores, bedtimes, etc. You must really plan your study time and online classes can be quite time consuming. I have taken my share of them! My program is extremely intense so it can be rough!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

Next question in
A- pex Learning online?

Next question overall (Religion & Beliefs)
Ft Hood--condelences link