how do you-

balance motherhood, wifehood, and everything else you do? I can't seem to find the perfect balance between being a SAHM, a home schooling mom, a wife and so on. any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• 9 years in....still haven't REALLY figured it out. lol

I fly by the seat of my pants most days.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I agree with hypermamaz. I've been trying to find a balance for 21 years! No luck yet. I just pray daily for what I need to get through the day.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• find the strength to ask for help, and accept you are human and no matter what there is only 24 hours in a day, you will get done what you can, nothing more nothing less, there is always tomorrow, so dont stress to hard over today!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Achieving balance is more of the ideal. We can all keep trying- but the fact is its not likely to happen with any degree of perminance. We may get a good few days, weeks, or even months here and there, but something will always shift, which then requires everything else to shift.

Balance is one of those things thats a journey, not a destination.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Stop trying to find the "perfect" balance. Seriously. There's no such thing. We're not superwomen. We are women. We can only do what we can do.

Find your priorities and adjust them if you feel they need adjusted. The adjustments can change from day to day, from kid to kid, from kid to husband, etc....
    Anonymous

• I fly by the seat of my pants most days.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 9:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I've been parenting on my own for 13 yrs and have not yet found a balance. Most days go good while others are mass chaos. I take it one day at a time. Heck, sometimes I take life 1 hour at a time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2009