When was the last time you rented a movie

I've been reading posts of people saying that they are going to rent a movie tonight...I can't rem. the last movie we rented. I reallydon't.

When was the last time you rented a movie and what was it? anyone rent from the "red box"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, we rented one from RedBox a few days ago. It was that movie "Obsessed". It was a pretty good movie, but very predictable. We don't rent movies often either.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I dont remember the last time we rented a movie either. We usually just buy it or watch it with someone else who has it. Sometimes they get it Illegally
    Anonymous

• We do RedBox most every weekend. Last one we got was The Proposal.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 6:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I always red box it.. love it
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• red box no, because we don't have that here (our town). The local c-store does rentals, which we usually don't do, but we have some "bucks" that have to be spent at local business so 2 weekends ago we rented a couple (free is good!) and we'll maybe do it again this weekend.
    Anonymous

• We rent movies all the time via Blockbuster online and Redbox. The last ones we rented were GI Joe and The Orphan.
    mushmouse

Answer by mushmouse at 8:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2009