Another round of Read a Secret, Leave a Secret

Do you have a secret that you need to tell? Something that you have to get off your chest but don't know who to tell??

Leave your secret here.

When you leave a secret, be sure to check the box at the bottom to leave answer anonymous. Being anonymous is the key to making this thread work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't get the job, I'm pissed off and want to go and cry in a corner.
    Anonymous

• I am taking LOTS of diet pills and i only ate noodles today. I am so ashamed of the way i look and i dont want to disgust my husband anymore. Being cheated on sucks. I know he is cheating on me and I know it's because I am FAT
    Anonymous

• I cheated on my DH when we were just dating. It was with my ex that I left for my DH...DH thinks we just kissed, but it went a lot further than that.

wow...that feels good. I've been keeping that a secret for almost 10 years!!
    Anonymous

• I sometimes ask a question anonymously then give a few bi*chy answers to my own questions just b/c I get bored...
    Anonymous

• i wish i was super popular
    Anonymous

• I know everyone makes fun of people being "supermom" but that doesn't stop me from wearing myself near death trying to be as perfect as possible each and every day. After 16 months the sleep deprivation is catching up with me and I am starting to hate my life.
    Anonymous

• he's cheating on you because he's an ASSHOLE. he is responsible for his behavior, not you.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my only "get away" has become cafemom mainly...other then facebook, i wish facebook was this fun. i only go on facebook to check up on my ex.

i hate the way i look and sometimes have low self esteem issues, but every man at a bar will hit on me.

today my hubby bought me this ugly ass ring bet it was f***ing cheap too. he only bought it cause he hates it when men hit on me, stupid reason to buy me a ring in the first place.
    Anonymous

• Did you smell that awful fart in the elevator today??? Ahhhhhhhhh....THAT WAS ME!!!! LOL!
    Anonymous

• my ex sometimes txts me, we are there for each other when we have problems with our marriages but sometimes i hate him for not answering a few of my txts, its like he completly skips and ignores them, how would he feel if i did that to him?

just for doing that to me, im ignoring him for the rest of the night.
    Anonymous