Anyone go to, or are going Kaplan online school

Do you like it?

How long have you been going?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in

• Don't do it!!! It is a for profit school. Tell me what you want to major in and I can find you a legit online school that costs less than Kaplan and you will come out with a degree that employers will accept.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools.

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Have a couple of informational interviews with people in your chosen field to help you determine whether or not this is the right career choice for you. Check to see if there are open jobs in this field, too

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2009