Frustrated lol

When your hubby is away or has been away for a long period of time have you ever gotten so horny you get cranky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. I got toys. Not a real substitute for him but it helps to relieve enough pressure that I'm not completely miserable.
    Anonymous

• HAHAHA, yes! When my now DH was in boot camp I think I may have single handedly kept the adult toy store I lived near in business. I had about 1 vibe when he left and a few couple things. He came home and I had a legit drawer dedicated to my pleasure.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• lol thats awesome irishmommac
    Anonymous

• OP here-My hubby doesnt want me to have vibrator cause he is in iraq and doesnt think its fair cause he cant have anything naughty.
    Anonymous

• You don't need a vibrator. Don't mean to be nasty but your hand will work great.
    Anonymous

• Next time it comes up (if your relationship can handle this type of a joke) I would tell him "well, it's that or a boyfriend--- take your pick Love. Either would be fine by me."
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• lol...we have vibs and other toys for each other...if you two would consider using a toy or a vib WITH each other, you could also have it alone!

but my hubby isnt gone long enough for me to need it by myself. so its just my advice to you lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Hubby is currently on the night shift, and our sex life is down...ugh! I tend to get edgy when I've been deprived (for lack of a better word, lol), but I just use my hands..good enough to relieve some of the pressure to get me through.

although I would have no objection to some toys! lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2009