No period after Provera, could i be pregnant?

I have PCOS and had a miscarrige 6mnths ago due to low hcg levels. I was on Provera and 100mg clomid. I was only less than a month pregnant. Last week i stated provera and awaited for my period to come. Its been four days and still no period, could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If there is no period, that is always a chance of being pregnant if you were due to start already. No way to know unless you take a test. Good luck.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My first round of Provera I got my period 2 days after the last pill....this last month I took Provera and was so scared I wasn't going to get my period ( I was going to start clomid on day 3 of my period this month) and I FINALLY got my period on day 12!! So your period can come anytime...Docs say any day from day 1-14 after your last provera pill. I'd just wait it out.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 6:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2009