What do you do when pissed off at DH

want revenge!!!!

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• When im mad at my SO i dont talk to him, and if i do its one word answers, it drives him crazy, or i go out on really long walks in the middle of the night, or clean the house. But after a few hours we make up. we usually dont go to bed mad.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I usually ignore him..don't talk to him and if he talks to me I just give him blunt answers. I clean usually to keep myself busy and give me time to clear my head and gather my thoughts.

when bedtime rolls around we usually settle it there. talk things out, get things out and make up! :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• No sex. Sometimes I don't do his laundry (right now I'm doing the bare minimum, he knows how to do the rest). Don't talk to him. Make food I know he doesn't like.
    Anonymous

• LOL I agree with carliemarie1015!! I am very good at the silent treatment :) He usually gets the point. I am not one to "get revenge" I just try to cool down and then we talk it out.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Hot tongue and cold shoulder.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Sorry what is DH
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 10:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Sorry what is DH
    christinkie

• Silent treatment. I ignore he is around me, i do not cook for him. i even stay up late just so i dont have to sleep near him. of course he always says sorry to me because its always his fault.
    Anonymous

• I usually leave and go for a drive or visit one of my friends. I may even go down to the bar and cool off with a Dr Pepper (I don't drink) and play some pool. I come home and we talk it out with each other and everything is back to normal.
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• DH usually refers to dear husband, darling husband, dick head, etc....lol
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2009