How do i...

Tell my parents im pregnant again? My son is 3 my daughter is almost 4 months. We expectantly are pregnant with our third baby. Now my husband is in the military, and makes decent money..but my parents, well my mother, likes to blow things outta proportion. I'm trying to figure out how to tell her and keep the stress level down. I can't handle more stress..and she loves to cause it..any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm sorry she'll give you a hard time. just try to go into it with the attitude that it doesn't matter if she approves, and say "i'm pregnant" with pride. and if she says bla bla bla, just say i don't need this negativity, i'll talk to you tomorrow when you're over this. gl!
    Anonymous

• Last pregnancy we made a picture frame w/ stickers of baby hand prints and foot prints and in the middle it said "coming summer '08" wrapped it up in a present and gave it to them for christmas, they thought it was cute and were too caught off guard and excited, they didn't give us a hard time, lol! If it's too much stress wait a little and then just tell her and let her know you are already a little stressed and you really need her support at this time!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 10:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2009