Have you tried CoverGirl&Olay simply ageless foundation?

If so do you like it or does it come out dry and cakey?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I tried it...used it for about a week and tossed it...all wrong for my skin type...It caked up and made me feel like I was wearing a mask--i used the liquid to powder one
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I get the concept but I'm not a fan. You can use a great mositurizer and let it soak in to the skin then find a good foundation. The key about foundation is you don't need to use it all over your face but only to blend it in over spots that are discolored or blotchiness. It should look like your real skin not caked on makeup. My thing is why by a product that does both and probably adds more gunk to your face when you are not going to use it all over? That defeats the purpose. If I can be of any help please let me know you can email me on here
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009