How do i...

Tell my parents im pregnant again? My son is 3 my daughter is almost 4 months. We expectantly are pregnant with our third baby. Now my husband is in the military, and makes decent money..but my parents, well my mother, likes to blow things outta proportion. I'm trying to figure out how to tell her and keep the stress level down. I can't handle more stress..and she loves to cause it..any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Just tell her straight out. Youre not asking for help and she can either be happy about it or not
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Just sit her down after dinner or something and tell her. If she enjoys stress then no cutesy way of telling her will stop it so you might as well tell her straight up.

And when you do...explain to her you are thrilled so she knows how you feel about it before going off LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2009