Question about Braxton Hicks?

Okay so I was just curious when you start having Braxton Hicks Does that mean you're going to have the baby soon? I dont mean soon as in like tomorrow but in like the next few weeks or so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not really, not most of the time....thinking of the uterus as a muscle, think of Braxton Hicks as "exercise", getting ready for the hard work....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have been feeling them since I was 20 something weeks so no it doesn't mean anything. I'm now almost 37 weeks and feel them aloooot more. I wish they would stop cause they are annoying!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Im 33 weeks and I JUST started getting them accompanied by awful Vaginal pains. My Mom said with me she got them two weeks before she had me so I was just curious. Thanks Ladies
    Anonymous