my son pushes his pacis in his eyes for comfort...? what do your kids do for comfort?

my son is 2 and we still let him use pacifiers at night time. he has 3-4 in his bed, and he will put one in his mouth, and then hold the others to his eyes with the nipples of them against his closed eyes. i don't think it's doing any harm, i just thought it was kind of odd and wondered if anyone else's kids has some weird comfort thing they do. he doesn't have a comfort object, other than his pacifiers.

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i asked a simular question th eother day.. my lil one 17 months, likes to rub and scratch pinch my elbows. she sleeps with me and alwyas has to have my arm around her with her doing that to my elbow. she even does it during thday, drives me crazy becouse she will snatch my arm up and do it,somimes i have to fight her for my arm,lol
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LOL! That is strange.........My son loves his "binkies" or "blankies." He just likes any ol' baby blanket, not one in particular, he likes to sleep with them in his face and throughout the day will grab one to chew or love on....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• windy, my son also loves blankies, any blankie. and angel, my husband used to rub my MIL's *eyebrows*! lol
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Mine rubs the edge of his favorite blanket under his chin. He has done this ever since he was about 6 months old. :)
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 10:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• plays with my boobs
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my daughter sucks her thumb and uses her fingers to rub a band aid on the opposite wrist. Quirky, but necessary - she will tantrum and lose sleep without the band aid.
    cmarie1123

Answer by cmarie1123 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My daughter takes her blankie everywhere and when she is tired will rub the corner of it on her nose...so cute lol I used to suck my finger and the other finger I would have to insert into the pillow case or my moms silky nightgown....eww now I just thought of my parents together...ewww..thanks for that....anyways i would rub my other finger in the pillowcase or nightgown.
    kstn415

Answer by kstn415 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2009