Does anyone own a Maclaren stroller and used it for a infant?

My hubby has concerns about buying the Maclaren double triumph. He worries that even though it says it works with newborns without a baby carseat in it....he says it makes him nervous. Any advice welcome.

iheartmonkeys

Asked by iheartmonkeys at 8:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Shopping

• I think you can recline it all the way back and they all have five point harnesses. I have a single one and I love it. If he's not too keen on the idea of it for a newborn, keep in mind that the baby will hold her head up on her own soon enough and you'll get plenty of use out of it then. The baby will only be a newborn for a short while. You'll get plenty of use out of it even if you wait until the baby is 3 or 4 months old to use it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I think the Maclaren is the best.
    Anonymous