Birth control symptoms or pregnant?

My last period started Oct. 24 and ended Oct. 26,came back for an hour or so the 27th in the evening and then quit... mine are usually a full 5-6 days. so before my period my breasts were feeling really tender.. and continued on through my period and now are more tender as are my nipples now.. i peed like 30x today also. and have been feeling like im going to throw up for days now.
I also started taking BC Nov. 1
could these be sypmtoms of the pill already? or does anyone think i should take a test just to be positive im not pregnant? My doctor NEVER tested me b4 handing me the pills and my prescription. And she also blew me off completely when i was trying to tell her how irregular my period was and about my breast tenderness!!! should i also find a new doctor?

Ashlei_nichole9

Asked by Ashlei_nichole9 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you didn't miss your period, then you probably aren't pregnant. Some of them sound like b.c. symptoms, but take a pregnancy test just in case. If it's negative but you're still convinced, go to ANOTHER doctor (she should be interested in how your body is acting and not blowing you off!!!).
    sassy_sparklers

Answer by sassy_sparklers at 9:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• that sounds about like me, only I was on my bcp longer... I started in feb, messed up and didnt take a pill that month, yet remembered everyday after that all the way to may.. Well in April my moms b-day to be exact, I concieved.. My symptoms were. Nausea/vomitting, soreness, tiredness, and pretty much everything you described. I didnt show up ++ until May 28 which spit me out at about 6 weeks 5 days I let the drs convince me I couldnt be, and then when the stick at home said yes, brushed it off as I was only one or two weeks preggo.. um nope.. Went in for an U/s on the first of June and boom 7 wks 1 day. So if YOU feel you are, follow your gut...
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2009