How many of you are doing a baby book for your child when they get older?

Have you done one for all of your children?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 9:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I only have one daughter so far, and yes, I'm doing a baby book for her. I loved looking at mine when I got old enough, and I want her to have that same sweet memory.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I"m doing one for my children too. My mother also did one for me and it's fun to look at it now that I'm grown.
    armywife12

Answer by armywife12 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I've done one for all three of my kids.

they're pretty easy, most have fill in the blanks for all the milestones etc....

I've got schooldays books too - slots for pics and stuff.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I did one for my son and am planning on doing one for my daughter. When something happens during babyhood you think "I could never forget this moment- it is too perfect not to" Sure enough- a few days later something else happens, then something else. If I didn't keep a book I would forget about a lot of hte little things that I took for granted when time was flying by as my son grew older.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I just took plenty of pictures and put them in a album. They grow so big and change so quickly, it's a way for me to freeze time and a way for them to see where they've been.
    iwannababygirl

Answer by iwannababygirl at 11:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2009