Okay this is really mean so dont read if you are going to be sensitive at all

okay so my hubby has only had one other girlfriend...
multiple sex partners but only one other gf
it was a high school thing
she was a grade below him, he graduated moved to where Im from and we met.
I met him a year after he had been out here.
After we met, not dating or anything yet, he had sex with her. she came out and visited for a booty call I guess. They did the same thing the previous year when he was out here...so it was like their thing...IDK

Okay well they no longer talk but out of the blue she called, she now lives in Kansas, and lied saying it was his cousin because she didnt expect me to answer the phone.
haha, he told her he's not interested in her, they didnt talk for like 3 years, he's married, and has a baby on the way...so she gave up

well i just saw a recent pic of her...she gained a lot of weight. my hubby is very about being in shape. I wanna show him just for laughs....mean i know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah instead of shoving the pic in his face he'll probably see it on his own one day
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• He has already made it clear he's not interested in her. It sounds a little insecure of you to want to show him a "fat" picture of her, don't you think? I mean if he stumbled across it himself and showed you that would be one thing. But for you to seek it out to prove to him that you are so much better looking than her is a little petty, and you are right, mean.....

You know....the day could come that you could end up a little overweight. It does happen.....lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I think the only reason you want to do that is cuz you think he still attracted to her and your insecure about it, I think you should just let it go and move on.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• So if you gain any weight he will leave you? Is that what you are trying to tell us?

Answer by louise2 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• No its cus he gets really grossed out when people are big and dont loose weight
    He would probably throw up knowing what she looks like now and she was expecting a booty call

LOL...its okay u guys dont get it....Its like why would she even expect anything knowing he doesnt like big girls..haha IDK it was funny to me and my bff

and I've gained weight before, I got pregnant but I lost the weight, something Im very proud of cuz I could have been lazy
    Anonymous

• So what's your question. You started off the whole thing telling us how mean it is. Do you want us to agree? Yeah it's mean... and immature. But if you're going to get a laugh go ahead.

Anonymous

• um ...so what is the question?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• yeah its mean but after reading the second post i see the humor I guess...LOL did you go looking for her pic or just come across it?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• eye rollingI dont think it's mean, I think its petty. Not to mention childish... And I would rethink that cocky attitude if I were you. After all she DID call. That means that she STILL has his contact info after all those years. He obviously didnt make it clear that he was exclusive. And further more, just b/c it is your hubby's preference to have a woman on his arm that is in shape doesnt mean that he wont have sex with her. (duh)

...pms'ing

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• OP

sorry no question
    I was just trying to see if it was too mean to do.
    and I just came across it...I was on a friends facebook and I saw a post from her on it...I didnt even know she had a facebook or anything

okay so 2 ppl get it
    maybe its too immature, he'll probably see it on his own one day
    Anonymous