what do you get a 1yr old that already has everything?

my kids are 16 months apart so i've kept everything from my son...not only that but they both play with the same thing. i'm getting 1 big present for them both, i've already gotten a few things for him, but i'm at a loss at what to get her! help!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• girly toys, new books, stuff she'll need when she's older, diapers, her own special dishes, educational toys, her own room....that's all I've got for suggestions. Oh! Subscriptions to magazines she can look at pictures :P and When she's older, she can look at words too
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Play classes at the community center. Fun experiences always trump a bunch of crap that goes in a toy room.
    Anonymous

• A little play kitchen
    starz16

Answer by starz16 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• The little play kitchen was a HUGE hit in my house last christmas. My kids still play with it to this day. They also love new movies, art supplies, anything to do with animals (maybe a season pass to the zoo?), and of course, treats that they rarely get.
    RosePetalTears

Answer by RosePetalTears at 11:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my daughter loved strollers or a grocery cart just pushing something! My first two are 16mos apart so that was the boat I was in but they are 5 and 6 now. I see she is 15mos I honestly think a small baby doll and stroller...does she have that? Also Little People has a darling doll house for her age.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• oh sorry I just read for them both yeah a kitchen would be good with the grocery cart! LOL We have a wooden kitchen which is durable. We got that for my daughter at age 2 but my son plays with it too...not so much anymore though..LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2009