Meditation anyone?

Does meditation or anything to that effect help with losing weight or helping with craving the bad stuff? I am trying to find an effective way to lose weight! I need help :( I'm about 20 lbs over the weight that I want/need to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Meditation does cultivate self-dicipline, but it is a slow process. It's worht a try :) I like meditating :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• yoga is AMAZING. i love it. & it definatly helps with loosing weight & relaxing. if you can find the right yoga class in your area, do it. or get a dvd. but besides that, you need to just go on a diet & exercise. just remember that you only need to stop eating the bad stuff you crave all together until you loose the weight, once you loose the weight then you can eat it again once or twice a week or in moderation yano? so just get it over with. cut out the carbs, drink water, take mega t green tea pills, do lots of cardio. youll loose 20 pounds in no time if you just get it goin.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• okay :) ill just suck it up and do it. what's mega t green pills? and where can i get them?
    Anonymous

• I feel that being relaxed and centered would assist your goal of losing weeight. The less anxiety you carry the more you will not eat out guilt, comfort and/or false hunger.
    Being center and relaxed will help your daily life in great ways. Try it........you have to really try and stick with it or you will get nothing but frustration out of it.

Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 10:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Meditation always helps me relax and get focused. I don't know what I would do if I never meditated. Probably be freaked out over every little thing.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• try accupuncture for the weight loss/cravings. There are things called ear beads. It is a tiny metal ball about the size of the top of a pin, that is place in certian points on your ear. Depending on what you are trying to treat, they are left in for a wk or longer. If you feel a craving coming on you are able to put pressure on one of them and it is supposed to help with them. My husband is a chiropractor and the accupuncturist in his office has a "formula" she uses with 3 different sites on the ear and her patients are seeing pretty good results.
    RosePetalTears

Answer by RosePetalTears at 12:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2009