Would you stop cyber bullying me,LoL?

I answer quesions tha ppl post with my honest opinion. If I offend someone or a group of ppl, then I apologize for it. But even then, any post I put up there after is full of taunting "anon" replies. Not to mention the mailbox full of hateful and overly dramatic pms! I dont scare easily, and I'm not intemidated but why is there sooo much cyber bullying? I thouhght that this site was for women and moms alike to respectfully discuss what they want. But damn, my page is lit up after every reply I write! Have they nothing better to do?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 10:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I almost never post anon, and I don't get hate mail, even though I disagree with a lot of posts women put up here.

I don't mean to be rude... but do you think it might be in your wording?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• what do you mean in my wording? Im pretty articulate and very much educated. I speak my mind and I dont mind others speaking theirs, I just think that they go way too far the way they come after me.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I understand what you're saying. What I mean by is it in your wording is are you maybe too blunt? Like if a woman asks "OMG my baby just fell out of me onto the floor, should I go to the hosptial" do you say something like "Holy crap you're stupid, yes go to the hospital." or do you say something more along the lines of "That's a scary situation, but it could be bad not to go... you should go to the hospital."?

The truth is that no one likes pure, blunt honesty. All of us like it sugar coated at least a little lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Gotcha... and neither I would say...Dont drive call the ambulance b/c its faster. I am very honest and I can be blunt at times...so you think its my fault?

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Partially. We do have a lot of wolves on here who will attack at the slightest remark, so it's not all your fault. I know that I appreciate honesty... but not bluntness lol. For the most part, I try to remember that if they're posting about it, it probably has them in some emotional twist. And that translates into pissy responses to things they don't want to hear.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• hhmmm...interesting

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• There is no such thing as cyber bullying. Just turn off the computer, or block, delete and report harassing people.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I prefer not to run away or be chased off of a site b/c of immature ppl. I've reported many but the truth is they go thru great lengths sometimes and it can be very challenging to get them reprimanded (free speech thing)

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• NIGHTPHOENIX!!!
    sugahmamma

• I seem to piss people off. I'm honest as well but described as rude. I don't think I've ever unjustifiably been rude. It happens. Everyone has different opinions and sadly most women want to be babied and not told like it is.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2009