Rhianna Vs. Lil Chrissy Brown

Is it really that serious? I thought this story was dead and gone why is she on 20/20 bringing it up again? What do you all think should this story still be in the headlines?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• No, it happens every day. Woman and men are abused.

They make a big deal out of it because they are famous.

It is sad really, and he is young hopefully with help he will change. Hopefully!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• She is now doing the interview because she found it all really embarassing before. Now she is explaining that it was a mistake to go back to him and that women need to leave abuse men. I think it is good that she took the time to think about it and recover and then answer questions intelligently.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Better than "Jon and Kate"!! lol

Seriously though, I think it is good she is talking about it. I agree with the ladies' comments above me!
    Jem0582

Answer by Jem0582 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Honestly she is looking for more attention.
    People stopped feeling sorry forher and giving her 24/7 attention so she had to bring it up again
    Pathetic if you ask me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Regardless if she's a celebrity or not, the fact is she was involved in an abusive relationship and did what many other victims do, go back. I think that her story needed to be televised. It will help other women identify with her abusiveness and hopefully someone out there will learn that just like her, they can leave!

there's too much domestic violence out there to keep her story quiet. I believe she also reaped from this interview since I heard sponsors canceled her contract but regardless its important to get the word out. NO ONE SHOULD BE A VICTIM!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Is it really that serious? YES SHE COULD OF DIED, and needs to tell her fans not to go back to a person who beats them. It is not Love.
    I think it is great she came out and said that she made a big mistake when she went back.

Serious? Hell yes!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2009