Anyone more hungry the farther along ypu get?

I am heading into my 37th week and I seem to be starving all the time. I just ate not that long ago too. But I'm hungry again and don't know what I want. Plus I'm craving MnM's and the kids are all out of halloween candy. I let them pig out on it so there is none left.

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YEs im 30 weeks and i just ask this question a few days ago to see if it was normal....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yea hunger usually increases later in pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• LOL! yea.. i have been. I know they say just eat 300 calories extra than what you normally eat but if you are hungry you got to eat. shoot there is a baby helping burn those calories too :) Mine has fluctuated... from being hungry every few hours to where i do not want to eat a thing... mine could be stress tho
    Anonymous

• This is my 4th pregnancy and I was never this hungry with the others. I wonder now if the steriods they gave me a few weeks ago when I was in the hospital. My asthma had gotten really bad and they had to give me steriod for the babies lungs just incase I went into preterm labor. Could that cause hunger too?
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2009