do you feed your kids?

top ramen?you know the noodles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• No, but that's because I hate it lol. Lived on it too much when my family was dirty poor growing up.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Rarely. They've had it maybe 3 times in their lives. I like it, but it's way too much sodium for all of us (heart problems). So if I have some in the cupboard, and we're having one of those days, they can choose it, but they have a protein and some veggies and fruit along with it.
    Anonymous

• no it is horrible for them, it has so MUCH sodium.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 11:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• my kids love them they will usually eat a bag each and then steal the reast of mine
    jen699

Answer by jen699 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My kids love them, not too happy with it knowing it is not too healthy, but they like it.

I eat it once in a while, it is good with mixed veges. Ummm ummm good
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Oh yes! We all love Top Ramen. It's a great thing to have during cold weather too.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I buy them when we have no grocery money but i only buy the lower sodium chicken flavor, and for 4 people I cook only 2 packages (which is what a serving should be) and add in cooked chicken and corn and peas or beat an egg and drizzle it in right when the noodles get done while swirling the water around to make it like egg drop soup, and have corn in that too. But it is SO high in sodium, and I am doing a low sodium diet, that we don't make it often, and I never eat it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Nope. My kids eat healthy food.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Mine won't eat them. In the rare times I have eaten them, they have showed no interest in tasting them. I eat them once every few months or so. I still have packages from before the turn of the century in my cabinet. And, they probably taste just the same.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I don't think my kids have ever had it to be honest. When we are broke I'd rather serve pancakes or spaghetti. Something inexpensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2009