Am i the only one...

I thought my daughters was rolling up in the back of her head. i took her to an eye specialist and they said she had brown syndrome. None of the doctors i took her to have heard of it. I talked to quite a bit of people about it adn noone has ever heard of it. Am i the only one that has a child with brown syndrome

proudmom1626

Asked by proudmom1626 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter doesnt have it but I'm sure you're not the only one. Do some research on the internet and I'm sure you will find suppot groups and more information
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i googled it and got lots of info...obviously you're not the only one who has a child with this disorder because it has already been studied...lol...i know what you meant though...good luck mama
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have done alot of research on it. It said it was 1 in 500 or 5,000 people hat had it. It just seems wierd that NO ONE has heard of it not even the doctor. The eye doctor had all her Nurses (?) come in and look at her.
    proudmom1626

Answer by proudmom1626 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2009