I have mixed feelings about maybe being pregnant...Normal?

I am (or was as of now) on birth control. I didn't think it was working and I've been on it six months. I still had the signs of ovulating so I was going to switch it. Well, I had sex on the fourth and I was "fertile." On one hand I don't need another baby-my son's only two. I'm in my second year of college. Not to mention that I want to be a sex ed teacher and it won't happen if I'm twenty-one with two kids. Me and the dad aren't together. There's no ill feelings, just didn't work out-this only happened today. On the other hand, I've had baby fever for awhile. I know having one isn't going to fix anything but I still have the urge to have one. The guy's a teacher and makes good money and I work too. I just have conflicting thoughts right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would wonder about being a sex ed teacher with that, you kind have to practice what you preach, but on the other hand...its no ones business what you do in your personal life, i would just feel weird teaching kids "NO" and then doing it. But hey to each his own. But i was like you, my hubby wanted another, my daughter is 18 months, and i was on the fence. It happend now, im prego with number two and i am excited, yet so nervous of how i am going to do it with 2, love 2, shop with 2, spread my time with 2. but i know i will do it! i would worry about being on birth control if you think you are though that can cause serious problems. good luck on whatever you decide. i dont think you age has anything to do with your number of children and being a teach though! :)
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I took out the birth control-I was on Nuva Ring. I was going to get off of it anyway. I know I need to practice what I preach and I have-up until now. I really thought me and this guy were going to work, but we were just different. He's the only guy I've been with since my son was born. And any other time-before I was on birth control and sometimes after he wore a condom. I guess this time I just figured it wouldn't happen. I want lots of kids, just not now.
    Anonymous

• Mixed feelings about being pregnant normal? Yes, completely. Even under the best of circumstances you can have mixed feelings about being pregnant. Best of luck to you.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 12:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2009