How informed were you when you had your abortion?

Whe you had an abortion did you know how developed your baby was? I mean did you feel like you had all the facts when you decided to abort your child? Did you realize the baby could feel it and exactly how they do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes i was aware of everything and I don't regret it, I want my children to all have the same father.
    Anonymous

• I was extremly informed. I knew how far along I was and I have no regrets
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• My abortion was for medical reasons. And yes, I was informed. And I do have regrets... I wish that things had been different and I had gotten to keep my baby. Even though it was unplanned I still loved and wanted it. Now I'll never know who that person was.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Yes. Since you used the words baby could feel, I think it's safe to say that you're a pro-lifer with the misinformed idea that women who have abortions don't know what they're doing.

Anonymous

• The two women I know who had one were well informed and do not regret it, they both said they wouldn't have been where they are today, able to go to college and married to wonderful men.
    Anonymous

• You're legally required to be given loads of information before the procedure. Correction: it's an embryo or fetus.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I knew exactly what I was doing. I was very informed, and I knew how far along I was. I could have given it up for adoption, but being adopted myself (and going through hell because of it) I didn't want to put the child in that sort of situation. Also, I was married at the time AND on birth control - not some 16 year old who couldn't keep her legs closed or be responsible about sex.
    Anonymous

• (and going through hell because of it) I didn't want to put the child in that sort of situation.

So, you'd rather kill a baby rather than give it a life? Someone would've adopted that baby and it would've had a better life without you.

I've never had an abortion and never would. But, women are supposed to be informed on any procedure done on them. Sadly, a lot aren't.

Oh and if you wanted all your kids to have the same father, don't have sex with other guys. And just for the record; it IS possible to go to college and marry a great guy and still have a baby.

SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I SAW PICTURES OUTSIDE THE PLACE, NO I had no idea what the baby looked like or any information thank good ness for the protesters. :) I never did it, because of them.

Too each there own, but the photos were horrible.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Oh and if you wanted all your kids to have the same father, don't have sex with other guys. And just for the record; it IS possible to go to college and marry a great guy and still have a baby.

I was raped u bitch.. Please check your self before you speak, Thanks,
    Anonymous