Need of a new vacuum! Any good ones for carpet only under $100?

I need a very very good vacuum but under 100 dollars. It has to be for carpet and pick up hair. My hair falls off sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go 2 walmart or target they have some good ones, BUT make sure u have an associate open the box and check if all the parts are their because SOME people that return big items like that do not return all the product or they place the old one in the box and return a broken down used one so its like they got a free item. I kow because I uesd 2 work at walmart.
    Anonymous

• Oops I meant * I know.....*
    Anonymous

• I have a plain ole bissel, it was about $40 and I've had it for 5 years or so. Works great getting up dog hair but not sure about human hair
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i have a hoover, i bought it a year ago and its the best vacuum that i've used. it was $140, but it was worth it.

Hoover Elite Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• http://www.walmart.com/Bissell-Powerforce-Turbo-Upright-/ip/4633929

http://www.walmart.com/Hoover-Whisper-Cyclonic-Upright-Vacuum/ip/10258692

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11040055

I found these on the walmart website, they got high ratings, the highest from top to bottom, all under $100.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• A good vacuum to pick up hair, is the kind with the wand. I know it's a pain in the butt, BUT it is easier to pick it up that way if in a general area, say the bathroom floor or ono the floor behind where you sit and brush your hair.

The vacuums posted are pretty good.....12 amps is what most vacs are nowdays and make sure if you, like me "shed" as I call losing alot of hair every day...etc.......claen the roller brush underneath frequently to keep the bristles clean and clear.

I've had to use a flat head screw driver and even scissors to cut the hair and things twisted around the bristles to clean it!

Good luck to ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• OP here- I dont brush my hair because i dont like too. i let it air dry and if it is dry my hair still falls out. I never clean my bristles of the vacuum because i never think of doing it and if i did i would just forget and never do it again lol. too lazy! my concern is more on the carpet then on a bathroom floor. plus my master bathroom has carpet. the second bathroom/kitchen has normal flooring
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2009