so there's a group here where it helps families with holidays and I found a family I would like to support

and her profile was set at private....so I sent an invite.....she, the family that would be getting a good load for christmas...hasn't accepted and it has been 4 days.....what should I do? I mean do I drop her and find another family or pursue her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would give it more time. if it is internet related they may not have it and she has to wait to go somewhere that does. Christmas is still a couple weeks away. Maybe give it another week then return the name and find someone new. I love that you are doing that! That is awesome! we did it last year and couldnt even do a Chirstmas for my hubby and I, but it is more special to kids so i was willing to spend some money! We really cant do it this year, and i wish we could!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• She prob can't get on line alot. Give her time.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 11:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• She said she is staying at her moms house and her mom has internet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Ask this question in that specific group. But yeah, wait at least a week. Maybe she's too busy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I was thinking about signing up for the help myself, and after reading a couple of other stories, I just couldn't do it. I did read the rules though, and it said you must have your profile open and then delete your post after you have been adopted. I would pick a different family if she can't follow the rules. There were so many to choose from. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2009