Have you ever been a victim of human trafficking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, and if you are you need to get help. IF your on line you came to the right place.
    Anonymous

• I am almost certain that is what my sister was in for. She got to talking to some men in Turkey. They really had her brainwashed.
    Anonymous

• Odds are IF anyone is in it they are not allowed ccells or internet access.
    Most dont make it out alive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• As far as all the cafemom questions go...this is very interesting...and why would you need to ask???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• No, I haven't. But my dh has been in ports in some countries where they were warned that it was rampant. It's really sad. Often these young girls are misled, sold, or bartered away, often by their own families, and they're stuck. Some can't get back to their families, and some, as twisted as it sounds, they would dishonor their families if they tried to go back.

It's a horrible thing all around. He said it was sickening to walk down the street and see these pre-pubescent girls out there, some younger than our dd, selling themselves. :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:20 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• uh. no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Why do you ask?
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 7:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• From OP

I'm doing a research paper for school and I thought I could ask someone who has been through it a few questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• No. But I have read about it and it makes me just sick. Horrible. That kind of thing makes me fear for the human race. WHat kind of person would actually want to contribute to that kind of evil thing? Shudder.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• IT is horrible and what's even more sick is that they don't just kidnap women they kidnap children as well and force them into prostitution. DISGUSTING!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2009