How are Muslims any different then Christians?

All this hype over Muslims b/c they support bommings and terrorism is no different then when the Christians waved the bible around and justified slavery, murdering of families, and rape! But where was the excitement then/now? Can someone explain this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• All religious extremist are hate mongers as I see it, doesn't make the religions bad just the fanatics and extremist. I am Atheist by the way.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 11:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I hope no one answers this and you go away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Of course no one will address the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• There aren't as many of them, therefore they are fair game. Playground rules.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:12 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• muslims as a people do not support bombing or terrorism. i am muslim who came into islam after being a christian. and i didn't support bombing or terrorism as a christian nor do i support it now.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Not all Muslims are extremists just like not all Christians agree with the spewed crap of the Westboro Baptist church. Every religion has their extremists, it happens. Do not judge everyone of that Faith based on the fantatics.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I am a Christian. There have been many Christian extremists and I don't think they are any better than the Muslim extremists. I also think every religion has their extremists who are completely off track and the other members of that religion don't support those beliefs and actions of the extremists. I do not, nor would I ever, judge someone for their religion. I don't care if you are Muslim, Wiccan, Christian, Buddhist, whatever. You can be strong in your beliefs without being an extremists like those that support bombings, murders, terrorism, etc.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• MOST MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST AND DO NOT LOVE BOMBS. A LOT MOVED HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THE VIOLENCE!!!
    But where was the excitement then/now? Christianity is obviously a religion we aren't aloud to insult. Which is ridiculous because they are no better and no worse.
    Can someone explain this? I think it is because Christianity is the most populated religion giving all the different denominations.
    By the way I am a Christian!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Both groups of which you speak are a gross minority. Extremists are not the norm in any religion. Yes there's currently Muslim extremists there are also Christian extremists. Neither represent the norm of the religion.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• tracylynnr67
    Not all Muslims are extremists just like not all Christians agree with the spewed crap of the Westboro Baptist church. Every religion has their extremists, it happens. Do not judge everyone of that Faith based on the fantatics.

What the hell are you talking about? The Westoro's are a little family! Grossly exaggerated! They are a little crazy family.....that's all. And exploited by the Christian hating media.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2009