Have you ever called the police on neighbors?

I just did on loud underage college partiers =)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I've made noise complaints about neighbors across the street. I've also been part of the party that's had the cops called on them (on a very regular basis in college)
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• No, but we had the cops called on our wedding! It was in my parents' back yard, and some crazy lady down the street called and made a noise complaint at 6 in the evening!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:14 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yes, they constantly smoked pot and played loud music. After 2 years we finally moved..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yes at my old apartment. This guy had been beating up his gf and they had been fighting very loudly. By the time the cops got there he had put her out on the balcony and locked her out there. I had to tell the cops to go around back to see her out there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• No but they thought I called in the middle of the night...the woman next door was having a domestic disput and called...all i heard were loud thuds like they were moving or something at 1 am.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yep. When we lived in a condo a bunch of kids (3 guys) moved in downstairs and would party hard all the time. One night at 1am all I heard was loud music, stupid giggly girls, and the smell of marijuana. So yep, I called the cops and sat in front of my dining room window and watched the whole thing :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Nope,but I have a crazy neighbor who has called on us 3 times.First time my dog chased his lawn mower two years ago.K that was terrible we built a big fenceSecond time because my small daughter and I walked partially on their property line while walking home.(we all have 3 or more acres so we were far away from their house)and on Saturday they called saying we pushed a lawn chair into their pool.We werent home we were trick or treating with our kids.There was a crazy storm the day before that sure could have done it.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 12:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yeah mostly for yelling or loud music
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 12:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• yes our first place was in a basement of a house and the neighbors under aged daughter would smoke meth have really loud sex all over the house run around the house with her huge ass dog screamed yelled, cut our power (they had the breaker box upstairs) just did all this crap to piss us off at all hours of the night and day when her mom was either working or out horing around at the bars, they finally got evicted.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Just did tonight. They have been fighting all evening.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2009