For the woman that formula feed!

What kind of water do you use to make your babies bottles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Filtered tap water. We have a Pur water filter.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i keep a jug of spring water in my fridge an just warm it up in my tea kettle but he is drinkin from a sippycup now an is just the most adorable thing is only a few days shy of 6 months an just got him the sippy today
    Gothchicofdeath

Answer by Gothchicofdeath at 12:16 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I boil our tap water....the water in out area is delicious. I have more faith in tap water since it is government regulated whereas bottled water is not.
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 12:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• nursery water
    Tink187

Answer by Tink187 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• i used tap water... but i live in Montana where our tap water is still pretty great (minus a few mining towns). But when I was at my father's in Arizona right on the border i used nursery water that we bought.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I buy them big jugs of water from walmart they are like 2 1/2 gallons I keep it on my kitchen counter, I don't warm up the water I just keep it at room temp.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:14 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• we get well water from our faucet... but i boil it for at least 5 minutes and then put it into a container to use for bottles later at room temp ;D
    TrystansMom314

Answer by TrystansMom314 at 3:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• gerber bottle water
    arrow head bottle water
    ect
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Gerber Nursery Water, it's only 1 dollar for a gallon : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I boil tap water and keep a pitcher on the counter, then warm it in the microwave for a few seconds. My mom has a water purifier so I just use the tap water there. And my MIL is on a well so we use bottled nursery water at her house. Neither of these three has ever caused him excess gas or tummy discomfort if thats what you might be worried about
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 11:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009