do any of you have young kids that talk about God?

My 7 and 8 year old kids are really starting to talk about God. I have over heard a few stories about God talking.

I wonder how young other kids start talking about God? Do you think God talks to the smaller kids? sometimes I think they have a better relationship with God than many adults.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I was talking about God not fairytale goddesses sorry I didn't make that clear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I think they are closer to the Divine. Yes, my oldest is 5 and he talks about the Goddess primarily. He asks questions and we talk about the Divine and he enjoys it. My 3 yr old asks a bit too but mainly in repetition based on what the 5 yr old said.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My boys are 5 and almost 4 and, yes they talk about God, ...and the Goddess too. I've heard them talk to each other about Them and there have been many times where they bring Them up in conversations.
    Yes, I also do believe that children have a stronger relationship with the Divine. Children have not had as long outside of the creator to become "earthly".
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• She talks about God...just not how your children do OP...my child questions everything.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• We encourage our kids to think for themselves, so my 14 year old is exploring Christianity right now, and our 4 year old is exploring our Pagan path. They both talk freely about God/Goddess.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• My 5 yo son corrected me about Esther's huband's name he goes mumma queen esther's husband's name is Ahasuerus,king Xerxes must be his nick name lol I was shocked he always talks about God and Bible stories I think it is so cute
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2009