Straight out of a science ficition novel

Do people REALLY believe this?

Its an article about the Large Hadron Collider.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568528,00.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:32 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my gawwwwd. I heard about that shit last year.

You wanna know something hilarious? I was TERRIFIED, absloutely DISTRAUGHT that something would go wrong with that and it would create a huge black hole and destroy the world in a split second. Oh, it's so funny now. But I was pregnant when they turned it on for the first time last year, and I was going crazy with pregnancy hormones. I obsessed over it but never talked about it, oh no. People would think I was crazy. I was counting down the days until October 21st, the day they turned it on. Then the 21st came, and NOTHING HAPPENED. I was like "Well that was a big waste of time."

I hope that 2012 will be the same for all of the fear mongers. Annoying fucks.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Did these "journalists" intercept an email exchanged between physicists taking shots? Unpublished essay is a euphemism for "bar napkin."
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• LOL
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:42 AM on Nov. 7, 2009