How do I cope with my boyfriends "baby mama drama"?

I am involved with a man who has 3 babys mothers. I also have issues with them being jealous of me. When they call, he will leave the room. Should I be concerned about this? Is he doing it because he is talking about "them" instead of his kids? Or is he just trying to keep confusion down? I am trying to be understanding and supportive. But there is a deep insecurity that lies there. Plus i've heard of the saying that its ok for men to sleep with thier baby's mothers even if both parties are involved. How do I cope with this?

Ladii1

Asked by Ladii1 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• He probably leaves the room out of respect for you. Why don't you tell him it bothers you and see what he says. Let him know that you are now a part of his life and deserve to be included in the things that he does. Let him know you support him. If you are seriously questioning what they are talking about and feel they have the right to still sleep together, then I think you need to re evaluate your relationship with him. You need to be more trusting if you want this relationship to work out.
    lilysmom731

Answer by lilysmom731 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2008

• first of all, i think that is rediculous about him being able to sleep with them because of it.. it's still cheating! i've heard that before and i just think it's crazy... and he could be just trying to keep everything calm so noone overreacts about what he might or might not say... but thats just giving him the benefit of the doubt. if your worried about what he's saying, talk to him about it.... if he still won't talk to you after that, then when they call, casually turn everything down so"the loud won't disturb him" and then even if he leaves to the other room, you can still here it all.
    Tiamarie54

Answer by Tiamarie54 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2008

• You will not be his last bb mama, I hate to tell you that , you should not have to cope with that. Look at his track record, I hope you do not take what I said the wrong way, but been there done that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2008