Do you secretly like girls?

My hubby has always wanted me to have a threesome but now we are so involved in church and everything. But I still secretly like girls. Anyone else with this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cant say that i've ever liked girls... But if he wants you to do it why is it a secret that you like girls?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I have a secret thing for girls and I don't tell ne one cuz I think that my whole family and friends would be ashamed of me :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I couldnt do it now! Not with HOW involved in church I am. Plus I tell him I dont think about that anymore. lol
    Anonymous

• I fantasize about being with another woman. I'm not sure I want to bring that into my marriage though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• OP HERE- yea me too. I dont want that in my marriage either. And I wouldnt want to cheat to do it. He def wouldnt let me without him either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• IMO a fantasy is just that, no need to risk a good relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• It's not a secret in my life.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• um ...not a secret. I am openly attracted to other women and DH and i have considered having a three sum seriously enough to actively search for the right lady. ...alas, we thought we had found one but she seems to have lost interest.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• lol outstandingLove did you meet her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• No. :(
    I wanted to. And she said she really wanted to meet me too. But she hasn't wrote me back yet. I have not entirely lost hope though. I know she is a busy person and sometimes it takes a while for each of us to get back to each other.
    No worries though. If it doesn't happen then it wasn't supposed to happen.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:34 AM on Nov. 7, 2009