Christians, how many of you listen to Christian radio or television

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• when im in the car driving it really uplifts me.
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 1:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I listen to Christian music in the car and at home but I dont watch any tv programs if that's what you mean. I am a big KLOVE fan and I also have a lot of CD's etc. Mercy Me is my current fave.

momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I listen to lots of Christian music I listen from petra and don francisco to kari job jeremy camp I love casting crowns and mercyme I love woship groups also it's so uplifting and joyful I listen to klove in the car and I listen to my playlist on my computer when I clean and when I am on CM :o)
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:04 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• As for Christian T.V we watch the channel VCY and shows like Gateway to Truth, Worldviews,Origins,Law & Justice,Prophecy Watch,Prophecy in the News,Answers Creation Hour,Pathway to Victory,Zola Levitt,Steeling the Mind,The King is Coming, Way of the Master, ,The Bible & Science,Love Worth Finding,Precepts for Life
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I do, but mostly talk radio! Intentional Living and The Dave Ramsey Show are my favorite things to listen to. I listen to a few of the sermons though I don't always agree with the theology. I was especially blessed yesterday morning by a sermon on Philippians 4:6-7.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I don't like Christian talk shows or T.V. preachers, but I listen to the Christian music stations in the car. We have 4 here in the area.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2009