Are you nice?

I am. I just find it easier to be nice. I think it makes for a better and happier existence. A kind smile, a compliment, simple things like that. So are ya???? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I really do try to be nice. Really. But some people are just stupid. It doesn't effect me when they are, but someone needs to talk some sense into them. Whether it's me or not.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I am nice for the same reasons as you, and I believe in Karma! I treat people how I want to be treated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I'm nice because I know I sure feel good when someone is nice to me. Pay it forward, you know? I'm happy this way, that's why I do it :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I am pretty much nice. I am very opinionated though, and I do tell it like it is. But I treat others with kindness.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Yes I agree w/what you ladies said, it makes me feel better to act better you know? And the whole karma thing and treat others the way you want to be treated, all that stuff! Ofcourse we ALL have our moments and I DO speak my mind, but kindness is key : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I enjoy being nice. I try my best to do what is right for and by most people. Sometimes it is hard,but I really do try my best. And then I feel guilty after if I wasn't nice.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I am very nice to most people. There are a few people who, over time, have proven themselves intolerable - I am not out right mean to these people, but I have a hard time maintaining my patience with them. These are a very few minority, in general I am very nice.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:31 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Super nice. I will bend over backwards to be hospitable in my home . I buy gifts for teachers and mail people and even ups people. I really try to be nice to everyone but sometimes people do not appreciate it.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I am nice and it has come around to bite me in the butt. I always try to see the nice in other people as well, to the point where I've let them walk all over me because I can't believe a 'nice' person would treat me any other way.
    So now, I will be friendly and non-confrontational with strangers but anyone I let into my life has to earn their way there. I have friends who use people, cause drama constantly and still consider themselves to be nice people, so I have redefined for myself what I consider to be nice behaviour.
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 8:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Sometimes I'm a little too nice and let people walk all over me. It's hard for me to tell people "NO".

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 8:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2009